740 SURFACE RESISTIVITY METER
- It uses the ASTM Standard D257 method of parallel bar sensing.
- For surface resistance, place the 740 on the flat surface to be measured, press the button and hold. The LED that illuminates is the decade measured in ohms/square.
- For resistance to ground measurement, insert the ground, cord connector into the metal socket on the right hand side of the body. Then connect the crocodile clip to earth and place the 740 on the surface to be tested. Press the button the reading is resistance to ground in Ohms.
- Automatic ranging.
- Supplied with carrying case, battery and earth lead.
- CE Certified.740 measures both surface resistivity and resistance to ground.
720 STATIC BAR CHECKER
- The operator should press and hold the white button, and approach the static eliminator bar. If the bar is working, the LED display will be activated by the voltage of the signal. Take the reading at the same distance each time, the 720 may touch the emitter pins if this is easier.
- If there is a deterioration in performance it may signal that the bar needs cleaning or that there is a fault in the transformer. If there is no signal there is either a short in the system or the transformer is defective. Also check the battery in the 720.
715 STATIC METER
- The 715 measures static electricity on the surface of a material, at a distance of 100mm.
- The meter can show where and how the static is generated, its magnitude and its polarity.
- The 715 monitors the effectiveness of the action taken to solve the problem. If the solution involves static control equipment, the 715 shows its most effective position.
- The 715 allows the engineer to set standards to avoid future problems. These can range from an acceptable level of charge in materials, to charge levels in products being produced by the process.
- The 715 has two ranges selected automatically. The high range measures up to 200kV with a resolution of 100V. The low range measures up to 20kV with a resolution of 10V.
- There is a hold facility to freeze the reading on the display.
EX715 STATIC METER
- The EX715 is certified for use in hazardous area Zones 1 and 2.See datasheet for details of ATEX and IECEx certification.
- The EX715 measures static electricity on the surface of a material, at a distance of 100mm.
- The EX715 monitors the effectiveness of the action taken to solve the problem. If the solution involves static control equipment, the EX715 shows its most effective position.
- Hold facility to freeze the reading on the LCD.