One-Port Surge Protector
One-port Surge Protector for Power Supply Use
- Designed to protect electronics equipment from induced lightning surges entering through power supply cables
- Connected in parallel between the power and ground lines regardless of load current
- Varistor discharge element has a high speed response without follow current.
- No interruption of power supply even when the head element is removed: easy maintenance and replacing
- Degraded head element is automatically separated from the power lines to prevent overheating, with a relay contact output to alert the failure status.
- Head-base connection is keyed so that only a head element of correct line voltage can be mounted.
Lightning Surge Protectors for Three-Phase Power Supply
- Connected in parallel between the power and earth lines regardless of load current
- Applicable to single phase 2/3-wire and threephase 3/4- wire system
- High discharge current capacity 20 kA or 40 kA (8/20 μs)
- Degraded head element is automatically separated from the power lines by the incorporated thermal breaker, and the LED lamp (turns off) and the relay contact alerts the failure status.
- Complies with IEC 61643-1 Class II
- CE marking